Humane Bites #10: Really, HSUS? You’re Starving Raccoons?
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail us with submissions for tomorrow.)
In today's Washington Post: HSUS wants to starve raccoons
- Albany HumaneWatchers: We're looking for video and still photos of HSUS's March 24 "lobby day"
- HSUS offers another token $2,500 reward after Kentucky pet shelter break-in, postures for cheap publicity
- Missourians get organized to support the right to raise animals
- AgWired. ZimmCast. We just like saying those words (Uma? Oprah?)
- Kansas State student columnist speaks the truth
- Oregon Senate green-lights "Livestock Care Standards Board," proves yet again that it's a pale imitation of Ohio (It's a Rose Bowl joke, people…)
- HSUS gins up another silly effort to ban lead hunting ammunition (but will they go on record in favor of copper ammo?