Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail us with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Missouri ag reporter skewers HSUS as a "fox in the henhouse" (and we're going to start using the line about HSUS being a "factory-fundraising" group)
- Meet Bruce Vincent. He's one of our personal heroes. And he gets it.
- Illinois biomedical researcher is "appalled and offended" at the "outrageous falsehood" represented by HSUS's advertising: "In my experience conducting research, I have observed no instance of unnecessary animal suffering"
- Idaho and Missouri follow the Buckeyes' lead and set up Livestock Care Standards Boards
- HSUS keeps on lobbying, and the target du jour is Phoenix