Humane Bites #100: SPCA President Is Not Amused
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- SPCA-Los Angeles President: HSUS refuses to provide “meaningful disclosure on their ads to avoid confusion”
- Letter writer: “HSUS will destroy the agriculture and pet industry in Ohio”
- Ohio editorial: HSUS has unjustly attacked Ohio’s farmers with sweeping generalizations
- An enterprising 14-year-old wants April 30th declared "Adopt a Shelter Pet" Day — how long do you think it will be before HSUS tries to co-opt the idea (and take credit for it)?
- Your Daily Shelter: Connecticut’s Danbury Animal Welfare Society Inc. (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)