Humane Bites #106: Will Anything Short of an Egg-Free Utopia Satisfy HSUS?
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS issues a position statement against "enriched" hen cages (shocker…)
- HSUS Chief Operating Officer: “All our members know our mission…” (If only this were true)
- HSUS thinks geese are more important than everyone flying out of JFK airport
- Blogger: California should be a lesson to Ohioans; there will not be peace when HSUS is involved
- Your Daily Shelter: Indiana’s Humane Society of Jackson County (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)