Humane Bites #107: New and Improved HSUS Astroturf—Now 100% Name-Free!
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS sends New Jersey “3,024 unsigned form-letters” opposing bear hunting (gee, those almost sound genuine…)
- Ohio egg producers see a ripple effect caused by California’s new laws
- Bloggers and farmers continue to react to the Buckeye Compromise, and they’re not happy
- HSUS is looking for a "marketing professional" to promote its so-called “university”
- Your Daily Shelter: Mississippi’s Paws Rescue (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)