Humane Bites #109: Hot Off the Presses
Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- On Saturday The Sacramento Bee gave us space to ask if HSUS wants a totally egg-free California
- Wayne Pacelle strategizes in San Francisco: "I think the best thing would be to start with [banning] the sale of dogs and cats from [all] pet stores"
- The Buckeye Compromise is already making some farmers consider moving to Pennsylvania or Indiana
- Hey you! Have you written a letter like this one yet?
- Your Daily Shelter: Michigan’s AuSable Valley Animal Shelter (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)