Humane Bites #120: HSUS Crushes U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Common Sense
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS prevails in court, returns (non-endangered) gray wolf to the endangered species list
- HSUS stands to take $18,089 from a pet shelter for three days' work (and the shelter only has $80K to start with…)
- Is HSUS "Puppy Mill Campaign" director Stephanie Shain on her way out?
- Arizona Humane Society sets the record straight: Donations made to HSUS don’t trickle down to Arizona’s homeless animals
- Your Daily Shelter: Northern Wisconsin's Chequamegon Humane Association (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)