Humane Bites #127: Is HSUS a Bunch of ‘Animal Rights Wackos’?
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Boston Herald columnist: HSUS “wackos” were wrong about dog tracks
- Is HSUS hiding the ball in South Dakota?
- Acolytes of HSUS see it as part of a “dreamy, hippy idea” (Does that sound mainstream to you?)
- Newest warm-and-fuzzy HSUS writer's job experience came from covering one of the most brutal, violent sports
- Your Daily Shelter: Florida’s Sheltering Hands, Inc. (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)