Humane Bites #132: Taking Egg Consumers to Court?
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next week.)
- Will HSUS go to court to force Californians to eat only "cage-free" eggs? (Hint: They're hiring more farm-animal lawyers…)
- The Kardashians jumped the shark last year. Is HSUS next?
- HSUS whips up a new omelet of fear with scientifically illiterate Salmonella ads (Maybe they saw our press release?)
- Ohio Farm Bureau to farmers: “The HSUS wants to put you out of business. They do not want meat and eggs on your table.” (Better late than never…)
- Could the EPA give HSUS the ban on lead hunting ammo that it wants?
- Your Daily Shelter: Texas’ Collin County Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.