Humane Bites #134: Law and Order, HSUS Style
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- What will happen when HSUS sues BP on behalf of seagulls?
- HSUS hosts kiddie propaganda drawing contest
- More nonsensical environmental claims used to impose expensive regulations on egg farmers
- Pacelle leverages bear attack in Ohio to renew rhetoric about exotic pet bans
- Your Daily Shelter: Oregon’s Redmond Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.