Humane Bites #138: He Was For Constitutional Amendments Before He Was Against Them
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Suddenly, Wayne Pacelle is against state-level constitutional amendments (when they don’t favor HSUS)
- Now available online: The Whole Dog Journal pans HSUS’s veggie dog food
- Egg Farmer: “Safe egg production depends on smart farm management, not on whether the birds are kept in cages”
- Letter writer digs deeper into the Buckeye Compromise
- Your Daily Shelter: Lansing, Michigan's Capital Area Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.