Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- YesBiscuit blogger: “Is it disclosed to potential HSUS donors that their money may be used to settle lawsuits after HSUS illegally raids someone’s home?”
- Is HSUS keeping Ohio agriculture on a short leash?
- Yet another real "humane society" clarifies that HSUS doesn't support it
- HSUS isn’t against hunting; it’s just against giving Americans the right to hunt (wait … what?)
- Even the “Chicken Whisperer” disagrees with HSUS about the healthfulness of cage-free eggs
- Your Daily Shelter: Heart of Georgia Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.