Humane Bites # 148: HSUS Is Tweeting Mad
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS Colorado Director cries a river over state employee's anti-HSUS tweets
- One writer takes issue: “HSUS doesn’t have on staff anyone that is trained in animal behavior, but they appear to be excellent in judging human reactions and emotion.”
- HSUS is okay with Nevadans having a close encounter of the bear kind
- HSUS is totally, completely, irrevocably against dog fighters, especially the kind that don't give HSUS free publicity
- Your Daily Shelter: Idaho’s Bingham County Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)
Got a comment? Be sure to leave your thoughts below. From August 23 to October 29, 2010 we will be choosing the two best comments each week of 25 words or more, and awarding $100 (each) to the local pet shelters of the commenters' choice. Click here for more information and the official rules.