Humane Bites #166: The Political Machine
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Ohio's Governor scratched HSUS's back this summer (remember the Buckeye Compromise?), and now HSUS is scratching him back
- HSUS made $372,005 last year on Facebook, and we're not talking about Farmville
- HSUS is spending millions in Missouri, but pet shelters aren't exactly cashing in
- HSUS has taken Arizonans' "right to hunt" and turned it into a bad idea (it must be near election day…)
- Today's emphatic Missourian is from the town of … (spins wheel…) Hannibal!
- Your Daily Shelter: Alabama’s Animal Rescue Foundation (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)