Humane Bites #176: How Much Did H$U$ Really Spend on the Elections?
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- In addition to its ballot-initiative millions, HSUS had three more pots of political money in play [ 1 | 2 | 3 ]
- No-kill shelter guru asks the question of the day: Will Missouri dogs die because Proposition B passed?
- HSUS-endorsed Strickland loses Ohio (What will become of the Buckeye Compromise?)
- If you'd like to read about how Wayne Pacelle spent last night, here you go
- Ohio Livestock Care Stands Board tackles veal standards; HSUS backs "alternative" end-run around actual veal farmers
- Your Daily Shelter: Wisconsin’s Sauk Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)