Humane Bites #183: Celebrating Diseases, Confronting Scientists (or something…)
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS files shareholder resolution to end critical research on Alzheimer's disease, infectious diseases, cancer, and heart disease.
- American Veterinary Medical Association frets over "Prop B" passage in Missouri
- Why is Wayne Pacelle hobnobbing with New York City’s fashion elite? (Do they design polyester neckwear?)
- Don't forget to vote in the Pepsi Refresh contest (Is a phony Humane Society really out-drawing the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation?)
- Your Daily Shelter: the Westside German Shepherd Rescue of Los Angeles (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)