Humane Bites #190: Is HSUS Too Rich For “Refresh”?
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- One letter writer rightly points out that HSUS’s revenue well exceeds the $25 million cap in Pepsi’s rules. Could they be cheating?
- Self-proclaimed “Supermarket Guru” takes a page straight out of HSUS’s playbook
- North Dakota Farm Bureau says HSUS-backed "Measure 2" was just a trial balloon
- HSUS’s campaign celebrates “shelter pets day” with Facebook messages, not donations
- HSUS New York Director is oddly okay with starving geese to death
- Humane Society International to send someone to Cancun for the week (nice work if you can get it…)
- Your Daily Shelter: Texas’s Humane Society of Williamson County (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)