Humane Bites #37: Hiding the Ball in Iowa
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
Op-ed bombshell: HSUS's largest "pet shelter" grant actually paid for animal-rights propaganda aimed at children
- New York dog owners send an open letter to their state senator, and it's all about you-know-who
- Who's lying about the Canadian seal hunt? The local newspapers, or the HSUS fundraiser-in-chief?
- Moby still thinks he's relevant
- If someone with an HSUS clipboard invites you to a "house party," tell 'em you're busy washing your hair
- Your Daily Shelter: the Seattle Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)