Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
- I'm all for cockfighting raids, but wouldn't it be a great idea to slaughter the animals and supply a few dozen soup kitchens? (I'm just sayin')
- I like Law & Order: SVU, but now they're using HSUS's sensationalized slaughterhouse footage in an episode (REALLY?!?)
- Suburban Philadelphia letter writer: "Readers, please take note that HSUS is a scam"
- If you're subjected to the HSUS infomercial during tonight's "Blessed Earth" religious simulcast, these are the knuckleheads behind it
- Farmers for the Future: "You've got to fight for your right…Against HSUS!"
- Bald-faced lie of the day: "HSUS does not tell anyone not to consume animal products" (…or did I miss the memo about "Opposites Day"?)
- California withdraws "reckless" plan to protect Californians from rampaging bears (thanks, HSUS!)
- Your Daily Shelter: North Carolina's Humane Society of Iredell (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)