Humane Bites #45: The Earth Day Edition
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
- The Daily Caller is running my Earth Day op-ed today: The global warming bandwagon is losing its wheels, and HSUS is riding shotgun
- Wayne Pacelle finally admits that the 2002 “pregnant pigs” ballot amendment was intended to keep livestock farmers out of Florida
- Today’s waste of money that could help pet shelters: HSUS is hosting a VIP cocktail party in Miami
- A Yahoo user asks: “Should I support HSUS?”
- Can someone explain to me why HSUS is spending your donations on legal fees to fight against genetically modified alfalfa crops?
- Your Daily Shelter: Michigan’s Marquette County Humane Society, which is changing its name because people falsely believe HSUS is a major supporter (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)