Humane Bites #53: Farmers Actually Do Something for Animals
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail us with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Farmers give to their local animal shelters (unlike HSUS)
- Veterinarians say all hen housing systems have disadvantages, including "cage free"
- Why help actual animals when you can spend money electioneering?
- HSUS is guilt-tripping America into going vegetarian
- Your Daily Shelter: New Jersey’s Liberty Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)