Humane Bites #57: Consumers Vote on “Cage-Free” Eggs (With Their Wallets)
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
- New research shows Americans buy “regular” eggs over cage-free eggs by a margin of 40 to 1
- Is HSUS really sucking money out of local communities? You be the judge.
- Letter writer gets it right: North Carolinians should determine their laws, not the “professional lobbyists and activists” of HSUS
- If HSUS gets its way you could be paying $5.81 for your next dozen eggs
- Your Daily Shelter: Arizona’s Humane Society of Yuma (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)