Humane Bites #82: Could HSUS become even less transparent?
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS stands to win big-time if Congress doesn't close a major donor-disclosure loophole
- Experts say Minnesota will be HSUS's next Ohio (could your state be next?)
- Ohio farmers are ready for “Round Two” of their battle with HSUS
- Why isn’t anyone protesting HSUS for not funding the Sacramento County shelter?
- Livestock farmer: give Ohio's animal-care experts time to work
- Your Daily Shelter: Louisiana’s St. Francis Animal Sanctuary (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)