Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS high-priced suggestions for Miami-Dade’s shelter? Make “kill room” more “cheery,” get local teachers to hawk animal rights kid-lit
- Michigan pet store owners defend their rights, refuse to sign HSUS no-puppies pledge
- Could Nebraska be next on HSUS’s ballot-box hit list?
- Agricultural Journalist: Buckeye Compromise “will reveal more of the agenda of the HSUS and how aggressive they will be in carrying out their mission”
- Your Daily Shelter: Maine’s Humane Society Waterville Area (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)