Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next time.)
- One of HSUS’s top lobbyists in California is getting some free time schmoozing with Gov. Jerry Brown – and it may be in violation of state ethics laws.
- The HSUS lawsuit factory is running full speed, with the vegan activists’ next target being Perdue chicken.
- If you live in Delaware, you’re (not) in luck – HSUS’ former state director has been hired to lead your Office of Animal Welfare!
- We never thought HSUS would be in the pig farming business, so imagine our surprise upon seeing this advertisement for raising 600 sows. (All of those tofu-loving ex-PETA employees cannot be happy.) [Update 10/28: This advertisement appears to have been removed.]
- Featured Shelter: For Pets Sake (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)