Humane Bites #320: It’s Dead, Jim.
Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (Email submissions for next time.)
- Connecticut doesn’t even allow individual maternity pens, but HSUS is trying to ban them anyway.
- Michigan sportsmen take aim at HSUS‘ anti-hunting ballot initiatives.
- United Egg Producers has abandoned HSUS’ quest for national cage standards.
- A cruel and unusual HSUS-endorsed bill in Calif. has been pulled. It’s dead, Jim.
- Featured Shelter: San Diego Humane Society. (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)