Humane Bites #203: Nebraska’s Governor Keeps Pushing Back
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- NE Gov. Dave Heineman: HSUS is "gonna see a fight like they’ve never seen”
- Michael Vick’s hope to be a dog owner again makes it to Anderson Cooper’s "RidicuList"
- HSUS pushes “humane” food labels, tells livestock experts their opinions aren’t wanted
- Letter writer: "PETA's no different than the Humane Society of the United States" (We couldn't have said it better)
- Letter writer: Donations to the HSUS “are not available to the animals in need” in local counties
- Your Daily Shelter: New Hampshire’s Animal Rescue League (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)