Humane Bites #214: Coming Soon: The HSUS Snuggie?
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS donors get endless river of useless junk at the expense of shelter animals
- HSUS and PETA team up to push for Meat-Free Mondays at the University of Florida (shocker…)
- Beef Today reporter wants to know what she should ask Pacelle during her Wednesday interview
- Things that make you go “hmmm”: The New York Times reports nonprofits gamed the system in Pepsi "Refresh" online voting (Could this explain certain favorable outcomes?)
- Virginia’s top veterinarian visits the site of HSUS's latest animal-farm schlock-u-mentary, and likes what he sees
- Your Daily Shelter: Montana’s Help for Homeless Pets (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)