Humane Bites #225: 6-8 Million Homeless Animals Aren’t Getting HSUS's Help
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS seems to know the number of homeless cats and dogs. Why won’t the group fund more adoptions?
- HSUS seeks spin-meister with flexible moral compass. Must be able to justify Michael Vick’s impending dog ownership. Vegans preferred.
- The Argentine Beef Packers really, really don’t like HSUS
- Can HSUS tell the difference between “hunting” and “poaching”?
- Your Daily Shelter: Caldwell County (TX) Animal Control (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)