Humane Bites #257: Is the ASPCA the new HSUS?
Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next time.)
- HSUS’s chief lobbyist heads to the ASPCA (but HSUS still has plenty of lobbyists left)
- HSUS still fighting for a chunk of “Queen of Mean” estate
- HSUS has two-thirds of the signatures it needs to get on Washington’s state ballot
- Editorial: “All of agriculture is at risk” if HSUS’s Oregon initiative wins
- HSUS hints at getting Prop B back on Missouri ballot
- Featured Shelter: Texas’ Cowboy Capital Pet Assistance League, Inc. (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)