Humane Bites #273: The HSUS/Vick Saga Continues
Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next time.)
- L.A. Times writer: It's "criminal" that HSUS has allowed Michael Vick to participate in campaigns
- Greater Omaha Chamber passes resolution supporting animal ag
- Wayne Pacelle's book tour: 87 stops and counting. (Is that in his job description?)
- HSUS has already dumped $110,000 into next year's Missouri ballot campaign
- Nebraska state senator: HSUS is "dangerous"
- Featured Shelter: New York’s Columbia-Greene Humane Society/SPCA. (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)