Humane Bites #305: Elephants Never Forget
Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next time.)
- The federal racketeering suit brought by Ringling Brothers circus operator Feld Entertainment against HSUS and two of its staff attorneys has commentators in the New York Post, The Washington Examiner, and the Orange County Register looking into the alleged mobbed-up racket behind animal-rights litigation
- A Missouri state legislator uses the RICO suit as a teachable moment on the importance of giving locally, not to national groups like HSUS
- HSUS’s next target: South Dakota?
- Farmers and local shelters in Ohio warn against “humane confusion”
- Featured Shelter: DFW Humane Society in Texas (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)