Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for next week.)
- Ohio Livestock Board works just fine without HSUS’s intrusion
- Fox Connecticut blogger asks how many dogs and cats could have been saved if HSUS priorities were different.
- HSUS seeks senior writer (Shockingly no “BS degree” is required)
- Ag blogger to crop farmers: HSUS won’t hurt just livestock producers
- Word about HSUS’s misleading fundraising practices are continuing to spread
- Your Daily Shelter: Connecticut’s The Animal Haven (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)