Humane Bites #77: HSUS Kills Another Pet Shelter’s Budget
Clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
West Virginia animal shelter director says name confusion has tightened her budget by 30 percent
- HSUS is officially against the “Greatest Show on Earth”
- Ready to see the problem in a nutshell? Click here.
- Letter writer: HSUS is hardly a "leader in animal protection"
- Missourian says HSUS ultimately wants to control farmers, livestock producers, and pet breeders
- Your Daily Shelter: Minnesota’s Animal Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)