Humane Bites #79: HSUS Puts in an Ounce of Help, Takes a Ton of Credit
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Blogger: Mars Petfood and local workers are the real Gulf heroes, not HSUS
- Name confusion at work: the "Humane Society of the United States of America"?
- Ohio Care Standards Board is taking care of business without HSUS's help, and they have their own petition too
- Iowa woman puts on an event to educate the public about HSUS’s illegal searches and seizures
- Your Daily Shelter: Delaware’s Dumpster Cat Rescue League (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)