Humane Bites #81: Seal Sues for His Right to Eat Salmon?
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Could HSUS use its millions to bring lawsuits with animal as the plaintiffs? (this sort of lunacy is closer than you may think)
- HSUS supports bears “camping” with New Jerseyans—whether campers like it or not
- Veterinarian icon explains the “humane conflict”
- Blogger presses HSUS: Just where do all those millions of dollars go?
- Your Daily Shelter: The Animal Protection Association of Socorro, New Mexico (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)