The Weekly Watch #18: The Ohio Ballot-Grab is No More—But at What Cost?
If you were reading HumaneWatch all week, you learned …
- Money from unsuspecting HSUS donors doesn’t just fund vegetarian activism, it also funds plain ol’ junk.
- If you like HSUS’s Internet trolls, you’ll love their “sockpuppets.”
- HSUS cut a deal with Ohio farmers—and it’s probably a tactical win for Team Pacelle.
- HSUS will happily spin science in pursuit of a meat-free vegetopia
- HSUS is still dithering in the Gulf of Mexico
Come back next week for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (If you need your HumaneWatch fix over the weekend, there's always Facebook.)