The Weekly Watch #49: The Tiger Shows its Stripes
If you were reading HumaneWatch last week, you learned …
- In 2006, one HSUS VP announced her organization's intention “to get rid of the [livestock] industry.” We have the audio.
- Who’s supporting HSUS’s ballot initiative in Washington state? You’ll never guess…
- HSUS’s top doc took part in a vegan photo op with a vegan activist group. (Vegan. Shocking, we know.)
- We interviewed California rancher Jeff Fowle, who created a buzz in the Twitter-verse by convincing two HSUS donors to become former donors.
- Yet another HSUS ad "pinged" our in-house deception radar.
- Can HSUS really claim to represent "all animals"? Or does Mother Nature have other ideas?
- We released another special collection of historical documents: the Harold D. Guither papers (courtesy of the University of Illinois).
Stay tuned this week for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (If you need your up-to-the-minute HumaneWatch fix, there's always Facebook.)