The Weekly Watch #8: Two Months In, Still Gaining Momentum
If you were reading HumaneWatch all week, you learned …
- HumaneWatch is two months old, and you can help make the next two months even better.
- When HSUS’s “SWAT” team shows up, things could get ugly.
- The Internet is bulging with people who don't understand what HSUS is (and what it isn't).
- Wayne Pacelle simply doesn't like hunting. Or hunters.
- HSUS co-founder Fred Myers had some, um … interesting other affiliations.
Come back next week for more truth-telling, research-sharing, and analysis of America's richest animal rights group! (If you need your HumaneWatch fix over the weekend, there's always Facebook.)