Humane Bites #112: Ohio Farmers Learn to Spell “C-A-R-P-E-T-B-A-G-G-E-R”
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Ohio livestock farmer is "somewhat furious" about the Buckeye Compromise
- Kansas farm blogger: “I personally don't want HSUS talking for me…They don't want the American public to know the truth about agriculture.”
- Everyone except HSUS enjoyed the weekend shark fishing tournament
- Will Dallas be the next big city to ban pet sales?
- Your Local Shelter: Idaho’s Northwest Animal Companions (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)