Humane Bites #172: HSUS Vegan Doc in the House, but Very Few Patients
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Michael Greger, HSUS’s Vegan MD, isn’t exactly a hot ticket in Colorado (Only 6 people have RSVP’ed)
- Marshall, MO agriculture columnist: "A big problem with Prop B is the sponsor. The Humane Society of the United States, a powerful, big-moneyed Washington D.C.-based animal rights group."
- HSUS's new Texas state director will host her first public meeting this Saturday
- Guess what, Arizonans? HSUS is spending 80 times as much money contesting your right to hunt ast the amount it gave to your state's pet shelters last year
- One candidate for Secretary of State in Kansas wants to green-light ballot initiatives (uh, oh … Here comes HSUS)
- Your Daily Shelter: Arizona’s Cochise County Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)