Humane Bites #175: Is HSUS's Support Still a Kiss of Death?
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS is really, REALLY politically nuclear in North Dakota
- Michigan woman dreams of a Prop B-style initiative in the Wolverine State
- Missouri writer: HSUS wants "No animal ownership, No meat to eat, No pets, No hunting, No fishing, No service animals."
- Memo to HSUS: The phrase "Hot In Cleveland" is meant to be ironic
- HSUS says it has no “current plans” for agriculture in Missouri (But next week…)
- Your Daily Shelter: Humane Society of Central Louisiana (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)