Humane Bites #29: Deceptive Charity Fundraising Is a Recession-Proof Gig
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail us with submissions for tomorrow.)
Ready to work for HSUS? You'd better know how to "produce online communications to increase online giving" or "acquire new donors and maximize revenue-per-donor"
- PetFood Industry writer on Humane Choice dog food: "I find it ironic that under the HSUS umbrella of 'confronting animal cruelty' lies some of the foundations—agriculture and farming—the pet food industry is built on."
- HSUS North Carolina Director says limits on dog breeders are just the first "baby steps"
- Kansas City Star: As the resistance to HSUS's agenda grows, the fight is getting ugly
- Report: One of HSUS's favorite anti-hunting legislators will soon chair a key "Interior / Environment" committee in Congress
- Does anyone know who is behind this website? (We wish we'd thought of the name…)
Your Daily Shelter: The Washington Animal Rescue League (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)