Humane Bites #41: HSUS Still Gouges Underfunded Pet Shelters
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS keeps charging thousands of dollars to evaluate pet shelters that barely have two nickels to rub together. Why?
- YellowFail is the gift that just keeps giving
- Iowa Farm Bureau: "The HSUS formula is designed to horrify and disgust consumers and to vilify livestock farmers, then it’s on to the next media event"
- Uh oh. Now I've done it. The Freepers have found HumaneWatch! (Welcome, everyone…)
- Your Daily Shelter: Brooksville, Florida's Humane Society of the Nature Coast (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)