Humane Bites #59: Dirty Jobs’ Mike Rowe Likes Eggs, Loses Patience with HSUS
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Mike Rowe: “U.S. animal agriculture is under siege” and groups like HSUS are leading the charge
- I know what Facebook page I will be “liking” today: Can this Raw Bacon get more fans than HSUS?
- Lincoln Public Schools pulls HSUS newsletter out of classrooms
- HSUS dupes baseball legend and politician’s wife into getting political
- Memo to Simon Shane: You’re welcome!
- Your Daily Shelter: The Central Iowa Humane Society Animal Shelter, which feels squeezed when Iowans donate to HSUS (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)