Humane Bites #65: HSUS is not ‘lovin’ it’
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail me with submissions for tomorrow.)
- HSUS is up to PETA’s old tricks again at a certain fast-food company's shareholder meeting
- How many politicians have to make demands before Wisconsin's Department of Natural Resources ends its relationship with HSUS?
- HSUS Illinois State director fails in defending HSUS against a letter writer’s “name confusion” charge (and the comments are worth browsing)
- Texas cattlemen defend agriculture from HSUS's charges
- Your Daily Shelter: Houston’s Friends for Life Animal Shelter & Sanctuary (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)