Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Fourth-generation farmer on HSUS's Ohio goal: "For most of them [farmers], it'll be so economically detrimental that they'll have to close"
- HSUS's top doctor apparently believes there are "dangers" lurking in folic acid supplements, believes there's such a thing as "mad fish disease" (oh dear…)
- Pet Columnist: "Some of [HSUS's] proposed legislative restrictions aren't actually beneficial for animals anyway, it's just PR hype, not based on science"
- Opinion: "The bulk of Americans' [HSUS] donations fund efforts to make laws based on emotion rather than fact and, of course, for more fundraising"
- Your Daily Shelter: Colorado’s Larimer Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)