Humane Bites #90: What if HSUS Believed In “Truth in Advertising”?
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for next week.)
- Blogger: HSUS should advertise that “With your gift of just $19 a month, we’ll make sure almost 9 cents of that donation reaches a shelter somewhere every month”
- Letter writer: “Please don’t confuse the HSUS with…any other legitimate organization working hard to protect animals”
- Farm Bureau president says “Anyone who donates to HSUS should be outraged, and stop donating”
- Aren't you glad your HSUS donations support Hollywood celebrity film premiere panels?
- Your Daily Shelter: Kansas’s Ford County Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)