Humane Bites #93: HSUS BFF Is In Deep Dog-Doo
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail with submissions for tomorrow.)
- Will HSUS also approve of Michael Vick partying with dog fighters and being suspected in a shooting?
- Congressman John Boehner (R-OH): "HSUS is a special interest group that has been waging war on our agriculture community in recent years in an effort to impose its extreme animal rights agenda"
- Bill could have clarified California’s Prop 2, allowing producers to more effectively make crate changes (Surprise! HSUS objected)
- Jennifer Fearing says save the bears! (Humans, not so much…)
- Your Daily Shelter: Ohio’s newly formed Fulton County Humane Society, which wants locals to know it's not associated with HSUS (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)