Humane Bites #202 (“Vick-gate” edition”): Everyone’s Barking Mad at Wayne Pacelle
Daily clippings culled from all over the electronic news world. (E-mail submissions for tomorrow.)
- Mayzie’s Dog Blog: Wayne Pacelle is “NOT supposed to be enabling an animal abuser” like Michael Vick
- The Dog Dish: “I would sooner give O.J. Simpson a knife…” then give Vick a dog
- E! blogger: Should we forget because Vick is just “going through the motions”?
- KC Dog Blog: If HSUS really supports “rehabilitation,” it should focus inward
- K9 Chronicles author discusses why she can no longer support HSUS
- HSUS’s CNN buddy Jane Velez-Mitchell: Vick’s HSUS work “doesn't erase the past”
- Animal advocates are taking to Twitter over "Vick-gate"
- Yes Biscuit! blogger calls Wayne Pacelle a "dog killing advocate"
- BadRap Blog details Vick’s violent past with animals
- Delaware’s mom-blog poll says Vick should never be allowed to own a dog again
- Gossip writer: Now that Vick is succeeding, he thinks it’s a “case of forgiving and forgetting”
- Cartoon: Even Santa Claus is stunned by Vick’s Christmas wish
- Your Daily Shelter: Georgia’s Southern Hope Humane Society (Donate. Volunteer. Adopt.)